BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

When I was 13...

I was very awkward,I didn't have much fashion sense,and I had braces and glasses. I was the average middle schooler. I was in 7th grade.  Middle school is always a weird time, because you are trying to figure things out. You are getting older and changing. Your friends also change too. There was always the popular group, the "not so" cool kids, the jocks, and the average kids. I was just average.


I don't really know what else I should say. Now I feel awkward, haha :) 

2 comments:

carey said...

It is interesting that the same categories still exist within Middle School today. As an extension, what do these groups look like to you now as an adult? Do these categories still exist today in the "adult world?"

Eva said...

i would argue that while more poeple, while growing up, realise that normal is not so normal and that weird is not so weird, the middle school catagories are still very real for those who wish them so, and that the pettyness, drama, and backstabbing of middle school is never outgrown by some.

i find this sad.